- For all vacancies listed below, please apply using the application form included at the bottom of the page.
- Please be advised that we do not accept CV's as a form of application.
- Due to the volume of applications, it is not standard practice to acknowledge receipt of applications or advise candidates who have not been shortlisted.
- Our Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
- Employment is subject to satisfactory medical checks, enhanced DBS clearance and suitable references.
We currently have two teaching vacancies:
Teacher of Mathematics
Part-Time Teacher of Music
We currently have the following support vacancies:
Progress Mentor Science
Progress Mentor Mathematics
Progress Mentor Humanities
Weekend Facilities Assistant
Using the Application Form below, please either print the document and return it by post to:
The Billericay School, School Road, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9LH
or you may choose to download and return as a completed electronic file to [email protected].
Should you experience any problems at all, please do not hesitate to contact the school directly on 01277 655191.