Teacher Training Opportunities
The Billericay School is a partner with several organisations which offer Teacher Training. Please see their individual pages by clicking on the links. They are:
- Billericay Teaching School Alliance
- The Billericay Community Trust
- The Billericay Educational Consortium
SAMLearning's High School Exit Exam prep program prepares students for High School Exit Exams and other standardized mathematics and science assessments.
NIBS is a local bus company based in Wickford, Essex. We provide local bus services in Wickford, Basildon, South Woodham Ferrers and Billericay.
We also provide services for students attending Billericay, Mayflower, Anglo-European, Chelmsford County High, St John Payne, Ursuline Convent, Brentwood County High and Shenfield Schools.
DFE School Performance Tables
Find schools in England and view school performance, characteristics and spend per pupil data and for academies, their latest set of financial accounts. You can find schools using a map, search or follow the quick links by clicking on the link below:
Parent View has been produced with the assistance of a panel of parents who contributed to shaping the questions and the way the site functions. The questionnaire covers a range of topics, including quality of teaching, bullying, behaviour and levels of homework, allowing parents to give a view about their child’s school on each issue, with a final question as to whether or not they would recommend the school to other parents. The questionnaire does not allow free text comments but invites responses to a series of closed questions.
Essex County Council Schools Website
Direct Gov Education Website
Information about Education including:
- Apprenticeships, 14 to 19 education and training at work: Includes finding a course, finding an apprenticeship, 16 to 19 Bursary Fund
- School admissions and transport to school: Applying for a school place, home schooling and travel costs
- Schools and curriculum: Help with school costs, the curriculum and school attendance
- Student finance, loans and universities: Including loans, bursaries, grants, student finance and paying back loans
Information on Services and Guidance, including:
- Schools and colleges
- Children's services
- Timelines for schools: mandatory and useful information
- National curriculum
- Early learning and childcare: guidance for early years providers
- School performance tables
- Get into teaching