A Level Results Day 2018
Congratulations to our Year 13, who have achieved an excellent set of A level results; following on from our best ever in 2017.
• 18% of all A Levels were graded A* or A equivalent; the gold standard A* grade was achieved by students in nine subjects, but a special mention must go to our Mathematics students who achieved 7 A*s in Mathematics & 3 A*s in Further Mathematics.
• 62% of all Vocational L3 qualifications were graded Distinction* or Distinction. (Including 100% of Engineering grades awarded Distinction or better.)
• 46% of all L3 courses were graded A*- B equivalent.
• 99% of all A Level entries were graded A*-E.
• 47 students completed the Extended Project Qualification at Level 3, including 4 year 11 students. 31 of these entries were graded A*/A. The EPQ qualification is considered excellent preparation for undergraduate study [requiring in depth research, analysis and presentation of results on a topic of their choice].
For further information on our A level successes, please click here.