Examination Results Collection Arrangements August 2018
Results may be collected on the dates and times displayed below:
- A and AS Level Results collection day will be Thursday 16 August 2018.
- GCSE Results collection day will be Thursday 23 August 2018.
Please find more details below regarding examination results days.
Thursday 16 August 2018
9 a.m. – 11 a.m. : Year 13s to collect A2 and AS exam results
11 a.m. – 12 noon : Year 12s to collect AS exam results
Thursday 23 August 2018
10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Year 11s to collect GCSE exam results
(PLEASE NOTE: Year 10 GCSE results will not be given out on this day but will be given out upon return to school in September).
• Results slips are available to candidates on the day of issue. Any uncollected Year 12 results will be pigeon holed. Years 11 and 13 will have a further opportunity to collect their results at the start of the new term on 5/9/2018 (from the main School Office). Results will not be posted home (see below for further information).
• Results are never given out by phone.
• If you are unable to collect your results in person, you may nominate someone to collect them on your behalf but only if you sign a letter giving permission and the nominated person must bring I.D. – THIS ARRANGEMENT INCLUDES PARENTS/CARERS. The Exams Office must be notified of this prior relevant result days.
• If you required your results to be posted home, you should already have provided the Exams Office with a stamped addressed A5 size envelope prior to the last day of term.
You will be asked to sign for your results, upon signing for these, you are also giving The Billericay School permission to request copies of your scripts for use in the classroom (student names will be removed). Please indicate when signing if you do not agree to this.
Members of the Exams Office and Teaching Staff will be available on results days to offer support and advice along with a member of the Connexions Team.
This information is taken from the email which was sent out before the end of the summer term. Click here to see this: