Welcome to The Billericay School Sixth Form
"Fulfilling Potential and Expanding Horizons"
Our Sixth Form Open Evening for prospective students will take place on Wednesday 8th November 2017 from 5.30pm to 8.15pm.
This will be an opportunity to talk to current students and subject staff about the wide range of courses offered, to hear subject talks and a talk from the Head Teacher and Head of Sixth form about life in the Sixth Form.
Please click below for more information about the courses we offer, the application process, entry requirements and for an application form.
4. Sixth Form Application Form:
Billericay School Sixth Form from the perspective of the current students
Key information for year 11 into 12
Students currently in Year 10/11 are invited to attend the Billericay School Sixth Form Open Evening on Wednesday 8 November 2017
There will be opportunities to talk to subject teachers and students from 5.30pm, followed by a talk by the Headteacher and Head of Sixth Form at 7.45pm to 8.15pm.
External applicants are very welcome. A copy of the Presentation shown on the evening will be available by clicking here
A and AS level successes 2017
Congratulations to Year 13, who have achieved a truly outstanding set of A level results; the best ever.
• 23% of all A Levels taken were graded A* or A; the gold standard A* grade was achieved by students in fourteen subjects, but a special mention must go to our Mathematics students who achieved 7 A*s in Mathematics & 3 in Further Mathematics.
• 53% of all A Levels were graded A*- B, a rise of 10%. 57% of all Level 3 courses were graded A*-B equivalent.
• 95% of all BTEC Level 3 qualifications taken were graded ‘Distinction* or Distinction’ (equivalent to A*/A at A level).
• 35 students gained A*/A in the Extended Project Qualification [requiring in depth research, analysis and presentation of results on a topic of their choice]; the qualification is considered excellent preparation for undergraduate study.
For further information on our A and AS level successes, please click here.
Twitter feed for Billericay School Sixth Form
Please click here for the link to our twitter feed: keeping you updated with UCAS, EPQ, General Studies, Exams, Events and more... Use in accordance with guidelines.