Welcome to The Billericay School Sixth Form
"Fulfilling Potential and Expanding Horizons"
Our Sixth Form Open Evening took place on Wednesday 7 November 2018
Please click on the link below to see the presentation shown at the Information Talk.
Please see the Sixth Form Prospectus page for more information about the courses we offer, the application process, entry requirements and for an application form.
Billericay School Sixth Form from the perspective of the current students
Key information for year 11 into 12
Sixth form application interviews will take place in January 2019.
External applicants are very welcome, please see the Prospectus Page for application information.
A Level successes 2018
Congratulations to our Year 13, who have achieved an excellent set of A level results; following on from our best ever in 2017.
• 18% of all A Levels were graded A* or A equivalent; the gold standard A* grade was achieved by students in nine subjects, but a special mention must go to our Mathematics students who achieved 7 A*s in Mathematics & 3 A*s in Further Mathematics.
• 62% of all Vocational L3 qualifications were graded Distinction* or Distinction. (Including 100% of Engineering grades awarded Distinction or better.)
• 46% of all L3 courses were graded A*- B equivalent.
• 99% of all A Level entries were graded A*-E.
• 47 students completed the Extended Project Qualification at Level 3, including 4 year 11 students. 31 of these entries were graded A*/A. The EPQ qualification is considered excellent preparation for undergraduate study [requiring in depth research, analysis and presentation of results on a topic of their choice].
For further information on our A level successes, please click here.
Twitter feed for Billericay School Sixth Form
Please click here for the link to our twitter feed: keeping you updated with UCAS, EPQ, General Studies, Exams, Events and more... Use in accordance with guidelines.