- For all vacancies listed below, please apply using the application form included at the bottom of the page.
- Please be advised that we do not accept CV's as a form of application.
- Due to the volume of applications, it is not standard practice to acknowledge receipt of applications or advise candidates who have not been shortlisted.
- Our Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
- Employment is subject to satisfactory medical checks, enhanced DBS clearance and suitable references.
We currently have two teaching vacancies:
Teacher of English - Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019
Teacher of Maths - Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019
Support Staff vacancies
We currently have one support vacancy:
Welfare Assistant - Closing Date: Sunday 24 February 2019
Governing Body vacancies
We currently have a vacancy for a Parent Governor. If you are interested in applying, please refer to the letter and attached form below.
Parent Governor Vacancy
All nominations must be submitted by 11th February 2019
Using the Application Form below, please either print the document and return it by post to:
The Billericay School, School Road, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9LH
or you may choose to download and return as a completed electronic file to [email protected].
Should you experience any problems at all, please do not hesitate to contact the school directly on 01277 655191.