Year 11 Results 2022
The Billericay School GCSE Exam Results 2022
We are delighted to announce that The Billericay School has achieved another fantastic set of examination results for both GCSE and A-levels/Level 3.
Students have achieved exceptional results across a wide array of subjects and more students than ever have achieved the gold standard GCSE result of grade 9.
2022 KS4 Results Headlines
- Exceptionally strong performance, for both GCSE and Sixth Form, showing phenomenal progress against the adversity of the last few years.
- More students achieved the highest possible grade than ever before, with 115 Grade 9s or Distinction Stars awarded across 23 different subjects.
- Three quarters of our students achieved a grade 4 or higher in English and Mathematics; significantly above national average.
- A higher percentage of students achieved a grade 7 or higher in English and Maths than ever before.
- 3 in 4 of our students were entered for the rigorous EBACC, with the vast majority attaining grade 4 or above in every subject.
- The average grade achieved in all GCSEs was higher than a grade 5.
- 17 students achieved an average of grade 8 or higher.
We are delighted with our results this year, which are the culmination of a huge amount of effort, resilience and pure hard work from our Year 11 students. Our strong set of results will see the majority of the 280 cohort returning to attend our hugely oversubscribed Sixth Form. These results mean we continue on our journey to be a true centre of excellence for education both on the local and national stage.
Here are some of our top achievers this year:
Congratulations to Ashleigh Pringle who achieved a grade 7 or above in all subjects including grade 9s in Mathematics, English Literature, Biology, Geography, Physics and Film and grade 8s in English Language, Chemistry and Design & Technology.
Well done to Ben Rodgers who achieved above a grade 7 in all subjects including grade 9s in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, History, Physics and Business and grade 8s in English Literature, Computer Science and French.
A great result for Liam Grady who achieved 5 grade 9s in Physics, Geography, Biology, Mathematics and English Language as well as 8s in Computer Science and Chemistry.
Other notable achievements include:
Cameron Banks, who achieved 4 grade 9s and 4 grade 8s.
Jamie Daffin, who achieved 3 grade 9s and 6 grade 8s.
Josh Hayward, who achieved 4 grade 9s and 4 grade 8s.
Jess Maher, who was awarded 10 GCSEs at grade 7 or above.
Leon Gaster, who achieved 4 grade 9s and 3 grade 8s.
Evie Fleming, who achieved 7 subjects at grade 8 or 9.
Treasure Ajagbe, who achieved 4 grade 9’s.
Louis Guy, who was awarded all 10 subjects at grade 7 or above.
Thomas Neal, Madison Bailey and Gianna Ganescu who all received 8 subjects at grade 7 and above.
Headteacher, Mr Patrick Berry, stated, “These results represent a truly phenomenal reward for the hard work, commitment and resilience of our students. So many of our students can now join our outstanding Sixth Form and take their place as the leaders of our wonderful school community. We wish all of our students every success for the future. I wish to extend my thanks to the staff and to the parents/carers for all that they have done to support our students.”
We look forward to welcoming the vast majority of out students back to study at Sixth Form this September. For those of you who have chosen to continue your education elsewhere, we would like to wish you all the very best and we sincerely hope that you will stay in touch and keep us updated on your journey.