A Level and Vocational Successes
Year 13 - 2019
Congratulations to our Year 13, who have achieved an excellent set of results at A level and in their Level 3 vocational qualifications.
- 17% of all A Levels were graded A* or A equivalent; 15 of the gold standard A* grade was achieved by students across nine subjects (5 in Mathematics, 2 each in Further Mathematics and History, and 1 each in Art, Chemistry, Economics, Film Studies, Physics and Sociology.
- 50% of all Level 3 qualifications were graded A*- B; Distinction*/Distinction
- 70% of all vocational qualifications were graded Distinction* or Distinction
- The pass rate for A level was 99.4%.
- The pass rate for vocational qualifications was 100%
- 99.2% of students achieved 3 or more Level 3 qualifications.
47 Post 16 students completed the Extended Project Qualification at Level 3 - 25 of these entries were graded A*/A.
The EPQ qualification is considered excellent preparation for undergraduate study [requiring in depth research, analysis and presentation of results on a topic of their choice].
It is always difficult to single out individual achievements, but the following students have succeeded in gaining quite remarkable results:
Melissa Shallcrass A*A*A*A*
Daniel Twine A*A*AA
Ellie Hills A*AA and A* in EPQ
Lewis Leverett A*AA
Rebecca Lewis A*AA
Henry Morley AAA
Monique Vassallo AAA
Amy Blow A*AB
Edward Fisk A*AB
Thomas Kelly A*AB and B in EPQ
Lorcan Morrissey AAB
Joe Short AAB
Owen Mills AAB
Jessica Morrison A*BB with A* in EPQ
Louis Haley A*BB with A* in Financial Studies
We wish everyone who is leaving us to pursue the next stage in their education, every possible success at university. To all those entering employment, we wish them health, wealth and happiness as they embark upon what we hope will be a long and fulfilling career.