Remote Learning Platforms
In the first instance of any School Closure, students are to refer to their subject and Year group Google Classrooms for updates on Remote Learning and other important information. In the event of students being in school for their learning, but individuals needing to isolate or shield, they can refer to the ‘Home Access to Learning’ documents. These documents can also be used to support students in completing additional work if required, whilst working remotely.
Please click on each title below for instructions on how to access our most widely used Virtual Learning Platforms:
- Google "How to" Guide for Students
- Remote Learning Checklist - Please click here
- Google Classroom Student Guide
- Google Classroom Student Guide - Smartphone Version
- Google Meet Student Guide
- Student Guide - How to use the Home Access to Learning Resources
- Login Instructions for all Remote Learning Platforms (including password configuration)
Please be advised that the platforms detailed above can be accessed via standard search engines and students are NOT required to login to the school portal.
Please email: email@example.com if you experience any problems accessing these platforms.
The following document provides a list of additional generic resources: